We all know that after multiple processing heat treatment, then what specific heat treatment may be used, below, we give you a brief description of several concepts of heat treatment.
1. Normalizing: The temperature at which the steel or steel is heated to the critical point is allowed to cool in the air for some time.
2. Annealing: The workpiece is heated to above the critical point of 20-40 degrees, holding a period of time, with the furnace slowly cooling or air-cooled oil Ling to 500 degrees below the heat treatment in the air cooling technology.
3. Solution heat treatment: The alloy is heated to a high temperature single-phase constant temperature, the excess phase to dissolve into the solid solution, and then quickly cooled to obtain supersaturated solid solution heat treatment technology.
4. Aging: After the workpiece by the solution heat treatment or cold plastic deformation, at room temperature or slightly higher than the room temperature, the function of the appearance of change over time. The time mentioned here may be a few hours, it may be a few days Oh, China's early Dalian Machine Tool Plant is very famous (now seems to be all people carry on), because of their important parts such as body slides, have to be placed at the beach Several years to get good mechanical properties. Inconscious people think it is idle goods it, in fact, this is a kind of aging treatment.
5. Solution treatment: All kinds of alloys are abundantly dissolved, the standard parts strengthen the solid solution and improve the toughness and corrosion resistance, eliminating the stress and softening for continuous processing and forming.
6. Aging treatment: the phase separation in the enhanced temperature heating and insulation, the enhanced phase deposition separation, to be hardened, improve strength.
7. Quenching: After austenitizing the steel at an appropriate cooling rate of cooling, so that the workpiece in the cross-section of the total or certain range of martensite and other unstable arrangement of heat treatment technology changes.
8. Tempering: The quenched workpiece is heated to the appropriate temperature below the critical point for an indefinite period of time, followed by cooling to meet the requirements in order to obtain the required arrangements and functions of the heat treatment technology.
9. Carbonitriding of Steel: Carbonitriding is the process of entering the carbon and nitrogen into the steel surface. Traditionally, carbonitriding, also known as cyanidation, is currently used in a wide range of applications, including gas-phase carbonitriding and cryogenic gas carbonitriding (gas nitrocarburizing). The primary intention of gas-phase carbonitriding is to improve the hardness, wear resistance and fatigue strength of the steel. Low-temperature gas carbonitriding mainly nitriding, its primary intention is to improve the wear resistance and seizure resistance of steel.
10. Quenching and Disposal: It is customary to refer to the heat treatment, which is a combination of quenching and tempering, as conditioning. Quenching and disposal is widely used in a variety of important layout parts, especially those under alternating load operating rod, bolts, gears and shafts and so on. Quenched tempered sorbite arranged after treatment, its mechanical function than the same hardness of the austenite sorbite arranged as excellent. Its hardness depends on the tempering temperature and is dependent on the tempering stability of the steel and on the workpiece cross-sectional dimensions, usually between HB200 and 350.
11. Brazing: A heat treatment technique that bonds two workpieces together using brazing filler metal.